Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

NWMKDE-103 System Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

theripper

MIS
Aug 12, 1999
US
Running Novell 5.1 SBE - ARCSERVE 6.6

I noticed this morning at the console screen the following error:

NWMKDE-103: System Error: 116.5.0 File: SYS\ARCSERVE.6\DATABASE\ASOBJECT.DB

It says the same error 'bout 6 times, yet the backup statement shows 'Successful'.

Has anyone seen this before? I've checked Novell, and found only one document. I checked CAI web support, and found nothing for this error. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thank you.

NWMKDE-103: System Error: 116.5.0 File: SYS\ARCSERVE.6\DATABASE\ASOBJECT.DB
This is Netware Micro Kernel Database Error 106, or better known as Btrieve error 106, your asobject.db has got a minor issue. Just run the following at the server console:

asdb /f asobject.db
then
asdb /p asobject.db

This will "f" fix and "p" pack the database.

Thanks for the response.

I did as suggested, however nothing appeared to happen. The console simply took the command, and dropped to the next line.

Was anything to happen? I was expecting to see lines wiz by so fast you can't read them. Kinda like booting the server up, watching NLMs load.

I'll know by tomorrow morning if it worked. Thanks again.

Same errors. Not sure what to try now. Any further suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks again ~

Rip: After I restarted our Netware 5.1 server I have not had the error messages come up on the server console. I have noticed that for the last week and a half that our full backups at night take 2.75 hours compared to previous 4.5 hours. I am going to try to restore a file from last nights backup to make sure that our backups are working. About a year ago we had a problem with the backup database file and ArcServe support had me completely uninstall and re-install ArcServe 6.6. Try restarting your server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back