Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

NW 5.1 with SP1. Install ZEN 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmeinen

Technical User
Oct 1, 2000
NL
Hello,

I have a nw 5.1 server with sp1 on it.
And now i want to install zenworks 2, but when i begin the installation zenworks gives a error that i need to install first sp2 for netware 5. ?????????

but there is no sp2 for nw 5.1.!!!!!!!!!!

what do i have to do so i can install ZEN 2 on my nw 5.1 server with sp1.

please help!!!!

Mvg,
MMeinen [sig][/sig]

Oooooh!!!! This is one I have not heard of. Hmmm, Sounds like you may have to implement the starter pack first then install Zen 2 as an upgrade to 1.x I would give that a try first and go from there. If it does not work, then it sounds like it may be time for a call to Novell and see why? Or search the knowledge base for zen 2 and 5.1 to see if there are any reported issues installing Zen2.

[sig]<p>Mark C. Greenwood, CNE<br><a href=mailto:m_jgreenwood@yahoo.com>m_jgreenwood@yahoo.com</a><br><a href= > </a><br>CNE 4.11 and CNE 5 certified. BS Degree in MIS. Working in the industry for 8 years. <br>
I work with NT servers, NDS for NT as well.<br>
[/sig]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back