Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

NUTRI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Technical User
Jan 26, 2008
US

Dear all,

I have E-1 link with mobile compnay and receiving digit 113 on that route and 113 is forwarded to hunp group 2300. In MD 110 i want to remove digit 113 after receiving this number on hunt group. I have BC12 SP7 version.Please send me nutri command how i can remove receiving digit 113. Bcoz 2300 is voice mail and when i dail 113 from mobile number it coming (extension 113 does not answer) after this my voice mail greeting start and then after greeting call went through.
Bocz this incoming route is forwarded to voice mail.
Plz help

Dear All,

Please help me. using BC12SP7. receiving digit 113 on incoming route. I want to convert113 in to 2300. Please advise.
Thanks

NUTRI:ENTRY=113,CNVTYP=0,NUMTYP=?,TRC=3,PRE=2300;

The ? for numtyp is because you have to know how the digits 113 are formatted. You could start with NUMTYP=0 (0 is unknown type of number) but you may have to play around with it.

Good luck,

Dave Strang

Dear Dstrang1

Thanks a lot it is woking.
Best Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back