Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Number of Calls Transferred Report on CC6

Status
Not open for further replies.

skk391

Technical User
Mar 3, 2009
GB
Hi,

I trying to find a report that will tell me how many calls a CC6 agent got which had to be transferred to a specific DN on another phone.

So cc6 agent answered the call, but how many call did he transfer to DN 565?

I can see a report that tells me the number of calls transferred to DN's but I need to find out how many where transferred to DN 565.

Any idea's?

Thanks

As I know you can't find this information in any report from cc6. More detailed, but hard to extract information from, are the call by call reports. You can try them to see for one day, for a particular agent what information you can get.

My advice, don't use the standard call by call report, instead connect directly to the database using M. Access ore other application, in order to manipulate the information easily.

Cheers

Another way to to have the agent transfer to a CDN which either has a script to route the call to the extension (most reporting) or default routes to the extension (peg count reporting).

Nice idea's guys. Many thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back