Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Number field displays with .00

Status
Not open for further replies.

kdk13

Programmer
Jul 3, 2002
US
I have a CR7 report that displays number fields. The values are whole numbers, like 1288. When I run the report at my desk, it shows as "1288". But when the user runs it at her desk, the number shows as "1,288.00". The File > Options for the report are set to show numbers without decimals or commas. I should also note that I'm not displaying the field directly on the report. It's going through a formula and I have to use the ToText() function on the field to display it.

It seems like I've had this issue before with different reports for different apps where what the users get the extra ".00" for numbers when I don't. I don't know if this is a workstation thing, a user profile thing, a CR thing.

Any ideas??

kdk13

Or ToText({your_number},0,"") to remove the comma as well.

Reebo
UK

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back