Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

NTLM auto login issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoCalAdmin

IS-IT--Management
Nov 1, 2006
US
Allow the pass through of window’s credentials (automatic login) to SharePoint from the common Web browsers

We are having issues with our SharePoint 2013 passing Single Sign on credentials. I have followed the steps laid out here but they are not assisting us in our issue:

I have also reviewed and attempted to apply via GPO the security settings suggested to use:

any alternate suggestions would be appriciated

Tom

That's interesting to me that it doesn't work correctly out of the box, assuming you're installing into an environment with an active directory, and general Microsoft server infrastructure. Thanks for sharing, and do update with your progress. You might also get more help asking questions since related to hooking into Windows Server, I imagine, by asking in the Windows Server forums:

"But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ." 1 Corinthians 15:57

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back