Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

NTDK24 get it going

Status
Not open for further replies.

dcalcano

MIS
Mar 24, 2006
PR
I install a NTDK24 on main cabinet port 2 of the SSCNTDK20AB, it had a NTDK22 working on a local expansion cabinet, now I whant to move it a mile away, and their is no light coming out of the Tx on the card, I get this, like every thing is OK and waiting for the far end. But no light is coming out of the NTDK24 TX port.

>ld 135
CCED000
.stat fil 2
Fiber 2 : ENBL LINK DOWN

David
Evertec
Puerto Rico

your going to need to measure your light level, i don't know the max nortel supports but your not getting data there hot enough

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Johnpoole, when I connected the NTDK22(the used for a 10m fiber connection) a light comes out from the TX, from that test it maid me think that it was going to be the same for the NTDK24 (3km.) card, do you think that after a signal comes from the receiver fiber card on the other side(NTDK25) it will activate the NTDK24 (SCC fiber daughterboard) Those any one had install a NTDK24 before. Please advice!

David
Evertec
Puerto Rico

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back