Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

NT1R20AB OPS Line Card and Disconnect Supervision

Status
Not open for further replies.

trmg

IS-IT--Management
Sep 23, 2007
US
I have a NT1R20AB OPS Station card and am trying to get hook flash disconnect supervision working. I *think* I have the TNs configured properly with the most important bit being FTR ISP. Below is an example TN.

Code:
DES  MODL21
TN   004 0 00 00 
TYPE 500 
CDEN DD
CUST 0 
ERL 00000 
WRLS NO
DN   3311 0     MARP
     CPND 
       NAME A DESK M1 ANALOG 1
       XPLN 18 
       DISPLAY_FMT FIRST,LAST
AST  NO  
IAPG 0 
HUNT 
TGAR 1 
LDN  NO
NCOS 0 
SGRP 0 
RNPG 1 
LNRS 16 
XLST 
SCI  0 
CLS  UNR DTN FBD XFA WTA THFA FND HTD OPS 
     HPR XRA AGRD CWA (ACTIV) SWA PUA MWD RMMD SMWD LPD XHD SLKD CCSA-CSI LNA TVD 
     CFTD SFD MRD C6D CNID CLBD AUTU
     ICDD CDMD LLCN EHTD MCTD 
     GPUA DPUD CFXD ARHD OVDD AGTD CLTD LDTD ASCD SDND 
     MBXA CPFA CPTA DDGA NAMA MIND 
     MCRA 
     EXR0 LOL ABDD CFHD DNDY DNO3 
     CWND USMD USRD BNRD OCBD RTDD RBDD RBHD FAXD CNUA CNAA PGND FTTU 
     CDMR MCDD T87D PKCH MPTD
PLEV 02 
AACS NO
MLWU_LANG 0 
FTR  OSP 1
FTR  ISP  75 
TIMP 600 
BIMP 3CM2
DATE  8 OCT 2022

However, what I am finding is that disconnect supervision is only working on calls received by the station and not on calls placed by the station. I've had this same configuration via a Lineside T1 card connected to a channel bank and disconnect supervision worked with placed and received calls fine. I did try removing FTR OSP in case battery reversal disconnect supervision was conflicting with hook flash disconnect supervision but that did not make any difference.

I should also mention that these TNs were MOVed from a Lineside T1 to the OPS Line Card. Just in case something might've been in a funky state I went as far as power cycling the system...no change. I have not tried OUTing and re-creating a TN.

I'm assuming the OPS line card will work the same as the Lineside T1, but maybe I have something misconfigured...or my assumption is bad!

Any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back