Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Ns500 to voip gateway

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeongEnd

Technical User
Feb 28, 2023
AE
Dear all, I had mediatrix connected to panasonic pbx ns500 everything was working fine until the service provider stopped supporting the mediatrix device, they provided me with a voip gateway (MG6008C) and now I'm stuck on establishing a connection between the gateway and ns500, i used to connect the mediatrix to the main router via rj45 then from mediatrix to ns500 with rj45, the technician told me all i need to do is to connect the the gateway to the ns500 via rj11 to rj45 and everything should work, but here i am posting that this didn't work, any tips or help would be much appreciated. Im not an expert on this but i have to do it somehow.

The RJ11 side i suppose is on the gateway side and RJ45 is on the POTS side of the KX-NS500.
The gateway i suspect is providing your with FXS ports ( registered to the VoIP Provider SIP server and offering you POTs

wanetelecoms@gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back