Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Ns1000 dlc

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctamir

Programmer
Feb 11, 2018
IL
Hi all
My client got ns1009 with tde620 stack with cards.
One of the cards is dhlc8
Some times the digital extention on that card the lcd stop working and the phone isnt work but on pbx i can see that the extention is INS.
To wake up the extention i am dial the that extention and its wake up and bak to work.

I try to replace that card and replace the power supply 0103 but the same problem.

All the other dlc card work good.

Any solution for that problem??

Thanks

If it is a single extension that has a problem at the card - it can be a cabling problem. Check the cable, its length and all the connections.

Also try to connect your digital phone to any other digital port in order to exclude hardware problems.

Its not one ext
Its almost All ext in card

Seems to be a hardware problem. Replace DHLC card with another one and check.

Id did change dhlc and power supply but same problem

ctamir said:
Id did change dhlc and power supply but same problem
Sorry, I didn't catch it at first...

1) Try to upgrade the fw of PBX, Stack-M and Stack-S cards, DHLC/DLC cards (if it is not the lastest ones)
2) Try to set DHLC card into another slot of TDE620 cabinet, or even to change it places with any DLC card. BUT that step will need you to program a lot of items.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back