Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

NS 700 Multi-lingual Call Routing Assistance

Status
Not open for further replies.

RNA Errors

IS-IT--Management
Mar 1, 2019
US
I’m working on an issue that I swear I’ve solved before but at present I cannot get my head around. Any help is very appreciated and if you prefer to bill out to help resolve it I’m willing to get that done as well via a Splashtop session.

Desired call flow:
We have two sets of OGMs recorded, one in English, one in Spanish and need to play the correct greeting down to the mailbox greeting. This is the only way I could coe up with to do so:

Inbound call -> DISA answers, OGM 550 plays {caller can press 2 for Spanish which uses another menu tree but is otherwise the same} , English defaults and caller transfers to OGM 552 -> OGM 552 plays, menu has 4 options (1 = ICD 604, 2 = ICD 603, 3 = ICD 605, 4 = ICD 602) -> {1 Pushed} -> ICD 604 (all calls goto queue) -> Queue Table 3 -> hold messages play and queue tables expire with final OVERFLOW ->->->

[This is where the issue is. We need to only goto mailbox 604 however we need an English greeting to play when callers chose English (default) and a Spanish when callers choose Spanish in OGM 550. I have separate menus and call queues but it’s the convergence into the ICD group mailbox that has me stumped. I have no greeting on the mailbox as I don’t know how to change language for the greeting so I’d intended on using another OGM to play the greetings followed by immediate transfer to mailbox with no greeting. This way any caller who presses “1 for Scheduling” ends up leaving a message in mailbox 604 after the ICD group rings and the call queues play out.]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back