Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

NRU/Rls 6 Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arr

Vendor
Oct 24, 2001
CA
Hey all...
Been trying to access CICS Rls 6 on site from my laptop and a fast Rad. With the direct connection set up and proven last week on a 4.1... the rad either doesn't respond or rejects password. F9** works perfectly.

Other NRU issue is with the .xls workbook for the Rls 6. Seems that I can save as.. but can't reopen the file no matter what I try. Normally hate the workbooks as too slow but they are useful to enter speed dials and names.

Ideas anyone?

PhM

MR,
Sorry should have posted that. Yes. Otherwise couldn't get the workbook for that rls. Yes using NRU 9.1 on both remote computers.. lap top and PC. Having the workbook problem on both. Don't know if the Fastrad problem exists from the PC because I use the FastRad with my laptop on site... but having no problem with the IRADs and the PC.

Cheers
PhM

There is an issue with 9.1 and 6.0....10.0 is currently being tested.
Arr, I dont even know how you managed to get as far as loading the map.

Cheers :)

spoclogo2.jpg

What you can do to get you by until you get 10.0 is use the new map files that came with your 9.1 and use them with 9.0 if you still have it. At least Remote Set Tool seems good with the 6.0 CICS.

I heard that 10.0 came out today.

MarvO said it

Thanks all. I still have Rls 9. I did a successfull work book 6 download through an IRAD but couldn't reopen it after a save. Still can't access Rls 6 through the Fast Rad. Wonder if there needs to be a patch for the Fast Rad and we'll see it with NRU 10?

Cheers
PhM

I looked on the nortel site, and haven't seen nru 10. anyone know if it came out, or if we are still waiting?

I have been waiting on 10.0 myself. We're running 8.1 here and Manager won't even boot. Our local Bellsouth dealer says he can't get ahold of NRU at all so I've been looking for another vendor for it. Any suggestions?

Bower

Arr, Don't know of any patch fequired for the Fast RAD for 6.0, other than the older Fast RADs that needed the patch to allow it to work off of target lines. I'm getting into 6.0 fine, but have only tried on CICS. I have some timeout issues with the BROWSER tool, but no issues with Remote Set Tool.

MarvO said it

wow I've had no connection problems with 6.0 and I am running NRU 9.1 with NM 3.7

Mroberts...don't you have a login to PIC? Thats where I dl it from.

No unfortuately I do not have access. Please post link, please, please, please. ;-0 Thank you. I tried to open the link Ty sent me and it crashed my email program. YiKES!

MRoberts
mroberts@americaii.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back