Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

NPA LIST

Status
Not open for further replies.

eileenc

Technical User
Aug 5, 2003
US
I am pretty new at this. Can you tell me how I can get a list of all of the NPA's already in the PBX or if a certain one is already in there or needs to be added?

go to LD 90
req=prt
cust=0
feat=net
tran=ac1
type=npa
npa 1212 or just return will list all of your npa

sometimes NPAs are programmed as SPNs or even NXXs so you really need to look at those too just to make sure that if you still use seven-digit dialing your NXXs are actually exchanges as opposed to area codes and also your SPNs could contain area codes that may have been altered in some way. just to be on the safe side you may want to check these too.

In addition to looking in the switch to see what NPA's exist, you need to look at to get a list of all the present and future NPA's in North America. Print out the NPA list and check to see if they exist in your switch. I do this to keep up with the latest additions. Sometimes the new ones don't get posted until just before they become effective.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back