Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Now I can't import anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

billcam

Technical User
Jun 7, 2001
US
Every time I try to print out a list of my user and group accounts from the security menu, I get the error message "The search key was not found in any record". It has been this way for a while and everything else has seemed to work. But I just created a new workgroup and a new database and it does it there too. Now I am trying to import an updated form into my db and it gives me the same error message, puts a form name there like it did import, and the form won't open saying it can't find it. It also won't delete. I am using Access 2000 on Win2000 with a workgroup that I am specifying in a shortcut. I am starting to get in a bind here and I hope someone can point me in a direction to look.

I hope someone can help you with this. I'm having exactly the same problem. I'm also using Access 2000 on Windows 2000.

Just run the repair and compact database utility and hopefully this should solve the problem. This is caused by a corrupted database. I got this reply from the net searching for the same problem today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back