Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Novell Messenger 1.0 stopped displaying archive messages

Status
Not open for further replies.

ataylor44

Technical User
May 17, 2000
US
We were doing some archiving with Netware 6.0 Messenger 1.0 and it was working fine up until 8-6-08 was the last archive message logged.I didn't see a change that we did to make it stop cause we had a request to monitor a user and that was what we were doing.I did notice the disk space going a little under the 10% required to operate the server but it is back over that and it still is not working.All settings in the ConsoleOne archive is still set and I even tried myself,and a test user to see if it is that user but it didn't work.Also I looked at the log files on the server and didn't see anything. Any ideas. Thanks

Got it fixed guys.I went to the console on the server,went to the Novell Archive Agent page,selected F10 for more options then Actions.Once in there I selected ( Update Indexes ).That completed fine but didn't solve the problem.I also selected the ( Verify and Repair ) and that didn't work either so I selected the ( Delete and Regenerate ) option and it took a couple of minutes but when it was done the Archive that I generated today as well as all the past conversations were all there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back