Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Notifications & Paging & Avaya Supervisor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marshalllaw

Technical User
Jan 21, 2003
US
Good afternoon.

After much fruitless searching on the net and these boards, I am hoping someone can point me in the right direction. Here's what I am looking to do.

I use Avaya Supervisor and have very limited access to the switch itself. I would like to use a report that I have run/save every 60 seconds to be able to update, check some criteria, and send a text page if certain criteria are met.

For example, I have 4 splits and total calls in all splits is greater than 10. The system sends a text message via 5555551212@messaging.sprintpcs.com saying that the call queue is greater than 10. Anyone have a quick/easy/cheap solution to that?

I am also interested in the light notification, like having a spinning red light activate when the call queue gets high. Anyone have a quick/easy/cheap solution to that?

I know that I am probably asking this question in the completely wrong place, but I am just hoping someone can point me in the right direction.

Thanks,

John

With the flashing light just add an analogue port on the skill and attach the light to the analogue port (make sure its an analogue bell or light.

another option would be to put a queue calls button on the phone to flash when calls are waiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back