Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Not word related but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

gbaughma

IS-IT--Management
Staff member
Nov 21, 2003
US
Huzzah! We've moved.
We're the proud owners of a 3 br/2 bath home on 1.3 acres on top of a mountain.

I hurt in places I didn't know I had. XD

The torrential downpour of this past Saturday (along with the subsequent flooding of surrounding areas) made the move... interesting at best.

Just my $.02

"What the captain doesn't realize is that we've secretly replaced his Dilithium Crystals with new Folger's Crystals."

--Greg

I moved my son this past Saturday, too. Got soaked before the first load was loaded. The load got soaked, too.

James P. Cottingham
I'm number 1,229!
I'm number 1,229!

I have not moved for a number of years and I dread the thought of moving again. I have discovered the longer you stay in one place, the more stuff you accumulate.

Some people try to move every 10 years or so just to get rid of the "extra baggage". [smile]

==================================
advanced cognitive capabilities and other marketing buzzwords explained with sarcastic simplicity

I have not moved in 17 years (planning to move in about four years, when I retire).

Since most people have 100’s of friends on Facebook, moving should be easy. Just post on your wall that you are moving next Saturday and see who is going to show up to help you… <sarcasm here>

A good friend will help you move.
A great friend will help you move a body…. [roll1]

---- Andy

There is a great need for a sarcasm font.

A person with a pickup truck is a great friend. [upsidedown]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back