Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Not setup to use confirm shipping problem!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

panadoll

Programmer
Feb 28, 2002
SG
I want to confirm shipping after i entered a new order. However, I encountered a problem when i double-click on the shipping node in the OE Module. Please advice. Thank you...

What problem did you encounter? A little info would be nice.

Software Support for Macola, Crystal Reports and Goldmine
dgilsdorf@mchsi.com

I am a Macola consultant and have been for 5 years and I am certified in the software in Accounting, Distribution and Manufacturing Planning and Control.

I am assumming you are using version 7.5/7.6 of Macola.

I have no idea what a shipping node is, or where you update it. Againm if you post your EXACT error message and teh menu option(s) you used to ge the message, I am sure I can help.

You must own the advanced distribution module to run confirm shipping. Take a look at the regist70.txt file in your Macola root directory and make sure that advanced distribution is included in that list.

Secondly, to change from Confirm Bill to Confirm Ship, you need to delete all open orders, switch the Update IM flag in OE Setup to Confirm Ship, and re-enter the orders. This information is captured with the order, so that is why you must do this. The error you should be getting if this is the case is "Active orders on file, change not allowed".

Hopefully this helps, please feel free to call or email if you need more information. Software Support for Macola, Crystal Reports and Goldmine
dgilsdorf@mchsi.com

Hi, thanks for replying.. I have changed the Update IM flag and it works... Thanks alot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back