Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Not going to voicemail,loops to Main Menu

Status
Not open for further replies.

vortec1

Vendor
Feb 12, 2007
US
I have an application where if you press one it goes to a call transfer ext. 23366.The calls are presented to the phone for the first and second lines which work fine but, if no one answers it, the it should go to that person’s voicemail box but, instead it loops back to the main menu. I can call the phone directly and it does hunt and forward to voicemail. HTA and FNA are in the cls of the set as well as fdn and hunt. In the menu 0,*,#, and invalid are set to loop and No response is set to go to that DN as well. I can make it work with my phone which is in the building where callpilot resides,to get to the other building I go through SIP trunks to get there and have no trouble calling the phone or it hunting to vmail when called directly.Thanks in advance!!!

Hey trvlr1, thanks for the response.What was happening was for some reason callpilot was looking at the menue number as the origanating number called even though it transfered to the phone. I ended up doing a call tranfer out of the switch full 10 digit and that worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back