Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Not an OO design but general architectural problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Engwam

IS-IT--Management
Aug 31, 2015
US
I tried to find a forum dedicated to Architectural issues but I couldn’t. If anyone knows of such forum, please be kind enough to point me to it.
The problem I am working on is as follow…

The is a SaaS solution all users in multiple branches will connect to using a link that will be sent to them in an email. Following this link, they will be authenticated and logged in the Saas application and a resource file (Video, PDF, etc) will be downloaded to their local machine.
The problem is these resource files are huge in size. I would like to cache them local in every branch. The process will continue the same as above except that when the resource is requested, I want it to be served from the local branch cache solution (there are multiple branches each with its own cache)

How can we accomplish that? And what caching solution I can use so the files are automatically synchronized between the Saas and the individual branch caches?

Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back