Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Not all Contacts Showing 2002

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olster

Technical User
Mar 26, 2003
AU
I have a PA who is not able to view all the contacts of her Manager when she looks in his contacts.

If in look on his profile on his PC she had editor rights to his contacts folder and the folder is viewable. Problem is from her PC she can see his contacts but not all of them.

For example when sorted by category he may have 40 under a category on his PC but on her's when she looks at his contacts she may only see 12.

Any ideas.

When you open a contact, there is a checkbox on the bottom right of the window labeled "private". If it is checked I think it will not show up on someone you gave rights to. Try that.

Spot on Beretta22, I was playing around with this on the weekend and spotted it but I thank you for pointing me in the right place.

Sometimes it is the simple things that can be overlooked.

Olster

No problem... If I had a nickel for everytime I overlooked simple things, I could buy a new computer LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back