Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Northstar programing

Status
Not open for further replies.

jvandalen

Technical User
Oct 4, 2012
The Nortstar system has been working very nicely since 1991. But recently there was a mix up and some of the stuff is somewhere. I'm trying to sort it out. The question is:
I have an automated attendant already set up - #1. I has to be reprogrammed for new people and new groups at the church. I am having trouble getting the system to answer with the automated attendant. I get into the various levels but am missing the "save" your work process. I have the system admin book and just screwed up the password, so I will need to reset it tomorrow. Does someone have a "flow" chart method of setting the system up without resetting the whole system and starting over?

You best to call a tech, you are trying to program something you know nothing about and this is not the place to train.

1 hour of on site admin training will help you a long way and you will have done what you want in the same hour.

=----(((((((((()----=
curlycord

lol i was going to say.. by him spelling it northstar is a clear indication a tech visit is necessary

ddcommllc.com
Avaya/Toshiba/Nortel

ACIS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back