Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

nortel vm on cics

Status
Not open for further replies.

a wise

Vendor
Apr 15, 2019
US
I cant get vm to work on a CICS system. I'm wondering if the card in the system is wrong. It reads NT7864KA , cics-s 4.1 s/w 5/23/2008 any thoughts.Call pilot or flash will not bring up feature codes 981 , 983 or 985

a_wise has posted in the correct forum:

=----(((((((((()----=
Toronto, Canada

Add me to LinkedIN

Im still working on this problem. cics 4.1 nt7864KA Flash card NT5B78EC Flash vm 2.0 Rel 04
Feature 9*1 inactive
Feature 981 inactive
Feature 983 inactive
Feature 985 inactive
when you dial the ext. the vm is on you get "Log" the voice response says dial in the ext. no. and password (which is unknown)
any ideas?

I just worked with the vm f9*1 worked set feature codes f983 now works but ask for pw. tried 120000 (I have 2 digit ext.) and didn't work. im reading other posts by curlycord and now wonder if the vm is only 10 vm boxes. I will try moving vm to ext 26 (it is now on 35) tomorrow Am I moving in the right direction? Thanks
worked on vm today. I got 1 step further password was 266344 now its asking for "Key

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back