Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Nortel to Cisco using Pri NI2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badger1959

Technical User
Feb 11, 2020
US
cs1000 7.0 I cannot get calls from Pri incoming DID trunks to pass to CISCO unless I program the DID number as a Dummy ACD and PROGRAM ncfw using acod of trk rte and the 4 digits ie 84195870 i would like to use CDP

At this site I cannot setup qsig as the feature package option was not purchased, the PBX is cs1000 opt 61 rls 7.0
the IFC is NI2
The incoming Pri call hits the Nortel first then goes out to Cisco via a pri setup as NI2 , I can get there using ACD Dummy with ncfw to the Cisco using TRUNK ACCESS CODE followed by the extension , what this limits me to is calling from Nortel to Cisco 4 digits i have to set phones as UNR in cls so they can dial trunk access codes

I have tried this every way in the past and the ONLY way I have ever got it to work is with QSIG. The Cisco document will literally tell you the same thing. I have never found any supporting documentation to the contrary.

thx for responding that kinda where i m at also everything i have read points to Qsig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back