Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Nortel Symposium Script Variable Value

Status
Not open for further replies.

tisupport911

IS-IT--Management
Oct 19, 2011
US
Hello everyone- I have a Symposium 6 and I have an issue identifying a voice segment script variable value. In the script variable Attributes tab, the value under List of Values: reads- English:eek:p:287. I understand from the dicsription that the format is <filename>:<seg#> (e.g. VM_Prompt:111). There is no Call Pilot, there is a MerMail System but extension voicemail is routed to an Octel device- I don't know why, my only guess is that Octel licenses were cheaper since its a fairly large site. The problem is I do not know where the voice prompt is located. I looked in MerMail but did not see any of the variables op or 287. Does anyone know what I am missing? Let me know if I'm not explaining it correctly and I'll be hhappy to re-word it. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back