Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Nortel Quality Monitoring eRecorder issue _ error code 1263

Status
Not open for further replies.

telklass

IS-IT--Management
Aug 8, 2015
US
Hi all,

Within the infrastructure of Call Center, all recorded calls are storage within eRecorder server , but the monitoring is made through Nortel Quality Monitoring application,

Is someone here could tell me what is happening when this kind of error occurs between Quality monitoring application and the eRecorder server , although i can see the play process but with no audio .
Please see the screen below :::
hhh_qm8dxn.png

I really hope someone here already experience this kind of issue, or have a great knowledge on Call recording within an AVAYA call center infrastructure

Folk, i look forward to your reply.

Thanks !

Hello @FirebirdScrambler ,

Thank you very much, already posted it on the forum link you provided me ,please reply on it if you have an idea.

Thanks !

In the other forum you did not mention it was a Nortel software product or that the phone system you were using was an Avaya hence my reply there.
Details help when posting.

Have you seen these :

Is it one user or all?
If one user have you tried that user on another PC?

From Avaya Quality Monitoring v11 on page 18 which might or might not help:

Error 1263
Content:eRecorder Error.
Expected content not received. Please contact your System Administrator and ask them to check the eRecorder's NT event log.

Cause:
This is a result of an unanswered request to replay audio or video content.
The Quality Monitoring Replay application requests audio and/or video content (also referred to as "media") for replay at the user’s request from the BDR Server and\or the Viewer.
If the Quality Monitoring Player does not receive media in the specified amount of time, this error appears to alert the user to the problem and, through the Details button on the error message, which content it requested and did not receive.

Resolution:
Increase the amount of time the Quality Monitoring Player processes a request before displaying this error:
--Access the registry on the server and change the PlaybackTimeOut value in the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Witness\BDR\Playback key.
The value can range from 30 to 180 seconds (with a default of 60 seconds).

If this is a standard Quality Monitoring installation and the error followed an 1144 error, ensure that the BDR Server and eRecorder Services are running and functioning properly.

If this is a Quality Monitoring with 100% Recording installation and the error followed a 1302 error, open Quality Monitoring and, from the main menu, select System Administration. On the following page, click the Root Settings option in the Additional section, as shown in the graphic example below. In the right pane (labeled View Root Settings), confirm that each of the following values in the Contact Viewer Settings section is correct:
--Host
--WebService URL
--Username
--Password (Visible only after selecting Edit in the Root Settings area)

Add me to LinkedIN

small-logo-sig.png

=----(((((((((()----=
Toronto, CAN

Hello Guys,

Sorry for my misunderstand on starting a thread, this i will fix it later...
For the link you provided here, i got it already this book and it was my first step on troubleshoot this issue, however without success, the error code is 1263 and i did the same provided on the book, change the Playback value with the default 30 - 180.

Thanks for any suggestion ...

Once again i am sorry on the startup for this thread process.

Thanks !

And the problem is general, for all users.

Thanks !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back