Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Nortel QSIG to a Siemens HighPath 4000

Status
Not open for further replies.

dcross

IS-IT--Management
Aug 22, 2003
US
I need some help. Has anyone set-up QSIG (Nortel CS1000M to a Siemens HoghPath 4000) we would like to get Name and Number across the QSIG pipe pluse use CallPilot to send MWI to a HighPath set for messaging?

John,

Do you have any programing info on setting up the DCH, RDB and anything else you can think of?

Hi,
I setup a M1 Opt11C interworking with Siemens HiPath 3550 using ETSI Q.Sig. Here's something maybe helpful.
1 M1 Opt11C:
LPTI: MFF=CRC; ACRC=YES
DCH: IFC=ETSI; SIDE=NET
RDB: IFC=ETSI
TNB: TYPE=TIE; CLS=DTN
RLB: Rout=(RDB)
DGT: DEL=0; INST=0; RLI=(RLB)
CDP: TSC=2 (Siemens' DN)
2 Siemens HiPath3750
Lines/networking: Trunks: PRI-ECMA QSIG Slave
Least cost routing: Dial Plan:
(i currently config them as:
Dial Digits Route Table Rule Rule Format
9xxxxxxxxxxxxx 2 2 E1E2A
1xxxx (Opt11C's DN) 1 1 E1A
i don't understand Rule Format, please help to explain)

My PROBLEM is: it's okay for making calls between 2 sides, and Siemens sends correct CLID infomation to Opt11C, show H2xxx on Opt11C, but on Siemens Telephone display Opt11C DN=1xxx000. I traced DCH, and showes Opt11C sends 1xxx000.
How can I delete last Three-Zero? And is it possible to send names across? (it seems I cannot add any more features in RCAP under ETSI, COLP is default) Thanks.

did you make it internal or external? ext may no take names, rcap nd2.

if your sends clids and not dn's it's external.. to change clids,modify your clid table.. but if both your pstn and qsig are external, both are using the same clid tables..

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back