Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Nortel Option 81c - Random Calls Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris0l

IS-IT--Management
Sep 21, 2010
US
Hello All,

I have a Nortel Option 81c switch in place servicing over 1600 lines for a large Resort. In the past several weeks, guests have been getting random phone calls with what appears to be our on-hold recording music and greeting. I have engaged the switch support company but cannot seem to isolate the issue. I have verified that the calls are taking place in my call accounting system and some of the calls are over a minute long, this is because apparently voicemails are being left on mailboxes. This is obviously a very sensitive challenge that I need to resolve as soon as possible. Does anyone know how I can go about troubleshooting this challenge? Any advise provided is greatly appreciated.

Hey Firebirdscrambler,

I am forgot to mention that I am not too proficient with Nortel programming. My expertise on it is beginner level. How would I go about checking that history file? Which load? Also what is AWR? Only 2 associates have access to the switch console no changes have been made. Excuse my ignorance on this.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back