Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Nortel Opt61C Meridian Mail Issue..

Status
Not open for further replies.

BSmith01

Systems Engineer
Mar 29, 2023
US
I am working on an OPT61C with Meridian Mail (RLS12.14.1) and the tape drive seems to keep eating the backup tapes. I've tried multiple cleanings and have new backup tapes (Tape Cartridge - Imation Magnus DC6250 2.5/5Gb SLR4 Data Cartridges (46168)). Not sure whether its the tape drive itself or that the drive was just extremely dirty, but if I have to replace the tape drive, what would the procedure be? I can't seem to find the documentation on this anywhere?! The tape drive is an NT6P05BA, module is an NT6D45AA. I am having the new tape drive and cartridges shipped to site and just want to make sure I have all information needed to fix the issue.

please help i want to dail my pwbx 4 digit and ring out on my mobile how do this???

This forum is for network equipment and not phones.

You are better trying in the Nortel: CS1000 (Meridian) systems forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back