Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Nortel Meridian Training 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

dssfaxman

Technical User
Aug 30, 2001
US
I am new to my company's IT Department and I will be helping with the Meridian phone system. Is there any type of training available for their systems or is the manual the only tool I will have? Any information will be helpful. Thanks.

BT run courses for Meridian (MAT, Voicemail etc)... they run from their training centres in Milton Keynes and Stone in Staffordshire.

They are very useful and well worth attending... the manuals can be very difficult to learn from!

Meridian also have a support line number - tel. 0800 7315109 - you have to register to use it and they provide you with a PIN number to access it.

Hope this helps.

Global Knowledge does offer good training and most of their coarses can be taken online.

I am pretty sure Nortel offers classes on all their products as well and with them being global you shouldn't have to hard a time find a class near you.

I do know Williams Communications now Nextira was offering classes in the US. You may find something on their website.

Hope that helps

-=Rick Cruz=-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back