Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Nortel Meridian 1 Option 11 - Add new phone ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

interuser

Technical User
Dec 23, 2015
AL
Hello ,

I'm a new user in Nortel Meridian 1 Option 11 , and i wanted to ask what are commands to add a new phone ( digital/analog ) .
And to make that phone work what kind of information do i need so i can activate the phone . ( I know that i need TN ) but can anyone help me more about this . Thank you , i really would appreciate anyone's help .

hi
you go ld 20 and put new and go from there
to find available num in co ld 20 ,type LUDN

You actually go to l0 or 11 depending if it is digital or analog. Ld 20 is linked to those but if you are learning you need to know the difference so you know where to look in the documentation.

JohnThePhoneGuy

"If I can't fix it, it's not broke!

Well i have checked documentation but all i can find it's COPY or MOVE . I have not seen until now how to ADD NEW TELEPHONES TO Meridian 1 Option 11 . Can you guys help me with this ? I need a step by step how to add a new telephone to Meridian 1 .
Thank you .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back