Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Nortel Extranet Access Client - The routing table cannot be changed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisjtodd

Technical User
Sep 28, 2004
CA
I originally posted this question under the plain old Nortel Extranet Access Client thread, but as requested by Sifer, I'm starting a new thread for this one. Hope you can help! :) There seem to be quite a few having the same problem. Here was my original post. Nothing has changed since then...

I am running the Extranet Access Client V03_70.30 on Win2000 and I also am having the problem (along with several other people in my office) where I get the error message "The Routing Table cannot be changed. Connection terminated." But it's not just after 5 minutes. Some days it works all day. Some days I get disconnected once or twice throughout the day. Other days (like today!) it's fine for a few hours and then I start getting disconnected every few minutes. I take care of our routers and firewall and I have verified port 500 is open. Is there anything else that could be causing these disconnects?
Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back