Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Nortel cs1000 RDB IDC

Status
Not open for further replies.

oneeyebrow

Technical User
Mar 7, 2011
US
Hello,

I have a RDB that is inserting a 1 on incoming DIDs. If I add an IDC table referenece to the RDB, does the system add the 1 to the DID, then reference the IDC table, or should I just put the four digit DID in the IDC table. I guess I'm asking if I leave the Insert 1, what goes in the IDC table; 1[DID] or just DID.

Thanks.

RDBs do not insert digits.

RDBs refer to IDC tables, and based on whats in the table then incoming digits are manipulated (or not).

If you look at the RDB, look for the IDC prompt.. If YES, then immediately under that will be the references to the IDC tables.

remove the insert 1 and use IDC to manipulate the call. I am not sure about the interaction between Insert and IDC but would suggest just sticking to one (You can always test it if you really want to).

INST Insert. Not prompted when DNIS = YES. basic-1
0-99999999 Digits to be inserted before leading digit
<CR> No digits are entered
X Precede with X to remove entry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back