Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Nortel CCMS reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

nconick

MIS
Sep 28, 2005
US
I'm trying to find a report that shows how long an agent is on each call. The call-by-call report is too cumbersome and, I believe would have to be run every hour. Does anyone know of another "canned" report that can be used for this? Please advise, thank you.

Why details? Does the Agent Performance, Agent By Skillset Performance report not deliver the desired information?

All skillset and agent reports are based on a 15 minute interval database so no individual calls can be listed there. If the answering rate is 1 call or less per 15 minutes the agent report will deliver the information but when more details are desired you have to use the CallByCall database.

Usually the 'Average Talktime' is used to compare the agents so I would use the Agent By Skillset Performance report and when the Average Talktime is different than usually run the CBC report to zoom in on those calls.

Thank you Utreg. There are a couple instances where there are more than 1 call in a 15 minute interval, however, you pretty much confirmed what I suspected. Going to use the Agent By Skillset Performance, then if needed, zero in with the CBC. I appreciate your input, thanks again!

A better way, depending upon your version, is the contact summary report. You can run a report for all agents, or individual agents and see each call. Not limited to an hour at a time. Shows talk time, hold time, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back