Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Nortel CC7 question - Log files that build up

Status
Not open for further replies.

paterson

Programmer
May 16, 2005
CA
Hello guys,
I have a CC7 (CCMS and CCMA are separate servers) that has been running for a couple of years fairly clean, and it has the latest patches. The CCMA server stopped working this weekend and we found that the C drive was filled up. The culprit was a log file found at "C:\WINDOWS|system32\LogFiles\W3SVC33". This file looks to be used/accessed/coming from the CCMA IISservice. This log show the logout event of each ACD Agent, not their ID, but the IP address of their phone. Log entries go back over 2 years. Once the log was emptied and the CCMA server restarted, everything started working again.

Does anyone know of a way to have this log have a maximum size and then start writing over itself, or to delete automatically after a period of time? I certainly don't want to disable the CCMA IISservice. I also don't want to be required to remember to manually deal with this file before it becomes a problem again.

If you did not take enough time to get it right the first time...

What makes you think that you have time to fix it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back