Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Nortel CallPilot v4 Pagefile Warning

Status
Not open for further replies.

FGiffone

Technical User
Aug 11, 2008
US
Good morning & Happy New Year!

REQUEST:
We do not have a service contract with Nortel/Avaya or a 3rd Party vendor. Any guidance you can provide would be appreciated. I've searched tek-tips finding some info suggesting Reboot, to clear the virtual memory, as necessary to keep the system functional.

WHEN:
First noticed on Wed., 1/25/17. Occurrence was intermittent. Administering voice mail boxes for a period of time. Tried accessing again a short time later, I could not. After lunch, an hour or so later, I could login. The morning of Thurs., 1/26/17 I could no longer log in, even after waiting for a period of time before trying again.

ISSSUE:
CallPilot 04.04.04 Pagefile Error is preventing access to the URL, for administering voice mail boxes. The system is taking calls & providing messaging to the end users but for how long I don’t know.

ADDITIONAL DETAILS:
I am able to connect a monitor, keyboard & mouse to the Option 61c and log in to the CallPilot/Windows Server 2003 interface. I am also able to do this from a networked computer using Windows Remote Desktop Connection. That is how I’m able to provide the information below.

Filtering Windows Server 2003 Event Viewer Application presented a WARNING beginning on 1/24/2017 (see attached screen capture)

Filtering Windows Server 2003 Event Viewer System presented an INFORMATION notification on 1/24/2017 (see attached screen capture)

SPEC’s:
CallPilot 04.04.04 Host – IPE 201 IPE
Windows Server 2003 Standard Edition Service Pack 1
256 MB RAM
Virtual Memory C:\ 384MB Space available = 1116 MB
Virtual Memory D:\ 384MB Space available = 31002 MB

C:\ Total Space 3.22 GB Free Space = 732 MB
D:\ Total Space 34 GB Free Space = 29.9 GB

PEP’s:(see attached screen capture)

CPU/PageFile Usage: CPU fluctuates but PF remains HIGH! (see attached screen capture)

THANK YOU!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back