Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Nortel Call Pilot 100/150 Voicemail issues 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

danbrownfield

Technical User
Oct 9, 2016
US
Good Morning I am having a issue with getting feature 981, to work properly after replacing the call pilot at my work. I used the backup manager, and backed up the most current configuration of the system. After installing and restoring that the voicemail boxes are present, and feature 981 is showing as active however when you use the 981 feature there is a 2-3 second pause the screen goes blank and the word exit is displayed and the call is disconnected. I tried calling Avaya for support with no success so I am hoping and praying that there is a fix.

Thanks

Did you initialize the voice mail before you restored your backup?

Check F**XFTEST to see what Feature codes are active. Remove all codes and reboot the CP.

Marv ccna
telemarvlogosmall.gif

Sales, Installation & Service for Norstar, BCM, Samsung & Allworx Serving Ottawa and Eastern Ontario since 1990

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back