Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Nortel Baystack Switching 920-133 Cert.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CiscoRC

IS-IT--Management
Jun 15, 2005
US
Guys, I'm fumbling all over the place for a Cert. PDF file that makes sense.

First of all, Testking is totally messed up. The have the worst grammar I've ever seen. Lack of spelling, comprehension, run on sentence, etc... I can't seem to fathom on on spending $69.95 for this and Testking refuse to make any corrections, nor reply with questions that I may have. Wow, there are a lot of mistakes.

I also tried Chinatag.com, no, not from China, it's the same format as Testking. I've been trying to contact them about questions, haven't heard anything yet regarding that. I don't understand why they will not help you if you fork over so much money to buy there products and don't do squats.

Have anyone got a plan, or a good true format written in ways that is comprehensible?

I'm looking to take the NCSS 920-133 exam in July....I could always push it forward if I have to.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. I have books for this but I like to read questions and shuffle through informations and compare but sometimes I'm not so quite sure......

Thanks

R. Corrigan Jr.
Network+, (working on CCNA)

This exam has been canceled. I'm just going to focus on CCNA.

R. Corrigan Jr.
Network+, (working on CCNA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back