Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Nortel 81c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 7, 2006
US
We are using Symposium link for a connection for Genesys CTI. We have been having to reallocate logins every week, because the users will try to use them and every now and again one will stop working and the "invalid entry" displays on the 3904's. We do not see where any agents are using these numbers as is the typical case when you get an invalid entry. Does anyone know how to force the free or to tell me where to go in the Symposium server or PBX and verify that these are free?

You have a lot of agents come and go, or move around? In raw acd ld 23 up the maxp by 50 or 100.

Mato' Was'aka

They are set to 100 in all acd queues. I changed it to 125 and it still will not work. It seems as if the switch or Symposium have them locked down.

Is RPRT on for all queues? I know it doesn't tie in unless sym is down. I use to have agents I couldn't find anywhere on MAX, but it wasn't reporting on them so I could find them. How many Sym agent License do you have? Enough?

Mato' Was'aka

Report is off on all of them. We had MAX and had to remove it for more room last year. We have enough licenses, but when this happens to a login..we have yet to be able to use it again.

That's wicked, didn't catch it didn't come back available. I would think that Sym has a problem TAC or Nortel will have to check out.

Mato' Was'aka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back