Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Nortel 61c r4 NPR020 error

Status
Not open for further replies.

ccompany

Technical User
Sep 27, 2013
IN
I am trying to get the Orderpro in 61C running R4.0. Tried Orderpro 8.1.5 and new 10.2.1 with same following results. When orderpro going in LD32, "stat per 9" it then goes to "stat per 10" and NPR020 message starts and does not stop. NPR020 says specified PS card out of range,cards 1 to 10 only allowed. If I come out from Orderpro and go in hyper terminal LD 32 and do "stat per 10", I get the same result.

When i saw this error in orderpro user guide then it say-
Scenario: Large system extraction stops with the system issuing
error code NPR020 repeatedly
Error: Standalone CS 1000 system running x21 release 4.00T with
CP4 processor receives continuous NPR020 errors after sending LD
32 / STAT PER 10 command.
Cause: Software bug - patch is available
Fix: Apply patch MPLR19351 - the patch filename is
P19351_1CPP

I think there are only two persig cards in a 61c - or did I miss the issue completely?
In an 81c I think you can have 0-9 ( so 1-10)
30n30w

just FYI my 61c gives the same error for .stat per 10 - NPR020 but 2-9 give either uneq or dsbl - not responding

30n30w

yes in my system two PS card.I disable one PS card,but result was remains same. So how can i solve this problem because after this NPR020 error system will hangup,so orderpro not further proceed to make .log file.

You only have per 0 and per 1 in a 61. Depending on how many network groups you have in your 81 you will have per 2 and 3 for network group 1 and per 4 and 4 for network group 2 and so on. There is a good chance that your CNI configuration is hosed up and it thinks it has more network groups then it really does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back