Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Norstar VoIP GW to BCM VoIP dialing issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

stik62

Vendor
Dec 5, 2007
US
I have 2 Norstar VoIP gateways connected to 2 separate MICS systems that I have setup for intercom dialing between themselfs and a BCM50. Calls can be made between all 3 sites however when dialing frome the MICS thru the Norstar VoIP GW to the BCM all calls go to the prime set as configured in the Active VoIP Lines no matter what DN is dialed. The BCM is configured correctly and dialing between the Norstar GW/MICS works as it should (can get the extension as dialed). I have been hearing there is an issue between the Norstar GW and BCM with some setting in the Norstar GW that i cant find or be told. I have only used the Quick setup in Norstar GW for the most part to configure so i havent chnaged alot of default settings. Please help

How many digits are you sending/receiving on the BCM and the Norstar? A mismatch could cause the problem.

NARSBARS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back