Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Norstar Vmail 4.0 alternate language

Status
Not open for further replies.

byrontel

Vendor
Jul 24, 2003
CA
When toggling Bilingual: Y or N at the F983..(pswd)...."2" prompt....does the system have to be reconfigured? The set up and operations guide goes on to prompt for system config.....???
Never tried it after initializing was all done.Don't want to lose all this stuff.
Thanks

Thanks ..
So at the prompt System Config
Retry OK

It's alright to press "OK"...?

As he sits there ,with his finger poised over the soft key...waiting patiently for the screen on his compter to answer.

I would do a back up and then go for it..

6 months until ski season starts...sadly i must resign myself to the warmer weather"this will include a normal 8-5 work day, 5 days a week"

I'm sure a back up is always a good idea....however I would still be interested in knowing whether the system programming allows that change without re configuring....anyone?
Thanks

If your system is configured you can toggle all day from the bilingual menu as which you want first and second. It appears that you are in configuration and not in the admin. part, doing F983 and Password is a configuration prompt, admin is F983 should give you a Log prompt and does not offer a bilingual option but a language choice to be first or second.

I was wrong it does offer bilingual and I tried it and it did not change but that option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back