Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Norstar systems

Status
Not open for further replies.

cotech1950

Technical User
Mar 24, 2014
US
I and another retired telo tech do work for our school district that has 2 MICS and 1 cics with voicemail systems. I can get them used phone from a former co worker for minimal or no cost, many programming or simple issues I am not concerned with any compensation. The largest is almost out of station ports. They are at 4.0 and the fiber expansion will have to be replaced and another station module added. Compatibility issues concern me with getting parts needed although a former co worker has what I need for no cost if it works. I also have a 7.0 base mics I used to test phones I get for them. system was installed in 2002. I have an old laptop with a serial port and NRU 11 to try a backup, but given the time concerns not sure if just finger bone looks to me to get a system up much quicker.

Sorry, I do not understand your post, did you have a question? if so please be direct as to what the issue is or what what the question is.
Thanks

small-logo-sig.png

=----(((((((((()----=
Toronto, Canada

Add me to LinkedIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back