Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Norstar Remote Utilities Software old version

Status
Not open for further replies.

mercuriotelecom

IS-IT--Management
Nov 11, 2008
MX
Can somebody send me or tell me where cana i find to donwload a NRU we have a 10.0 version if you want we exchange versions i send my version software and you send me the version you have.

Tanhks

Would help if you said what version are you looking for?
Why do you need older NRU?

=----(((((((((()----=
curlycord

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

I have the software and connect NRU 10.0 sends me this error AOF01ENG this software on a XP in English, with the same software and I've already connected to another equipment, Sera XP error or Release of 0x32, this is to enter program and do not have support from the configurator only password manager, We RAD NRU and the other option is to recover the Keycode to enable the PRI and the Keycode do a reinstall of all the software, but if I conectao with NRU no longer need to do the reinstallation.
Greetings.

I might be able to help you out if you follow the link below. However, I think there are other members who also have a link for you to obtain the software.

All the best

Firebird Scrambler
Meridian 1 / Succession and BCM / Norstar Programmer in the UK

If it's working, then leave it alone!.

curlycord i have too a NTPC ( Nortel Truk Protocol Converter ) working this equipment was replace by IP PBX if you know about soembaody need one can you send my info tahnks ... and let me hceck the release of 0x32 and send you the info.

regards!

ok the RAD will be RAD2? ... were can i donwload the software?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back