Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Norstar-Plus Manual/Set Relocation 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harvard

IS-IT--Management
Nov 16, 2001
CA
We have lost the manual for Norstar-Plus for Compact ICS 2.0 phone system. Is there anywhere I can download a copy?

Also I am in the middle of changing two phones (without the manual) and I need to complete a 'set relocation' with new programming. However the 'SHOW' arrow does not appear for my to finish the process. Any suggestions?

With newer software, when you enter programming, (feature ** 266344 266344) you will see "Terminals&Sets".

1. At “Terminals & Sets” press NEXT until the display reads “System programming”.
2. Press SHOW. The display reads “Hunt Groups”. Press NEXT twice.
3. The display reads “Featr settings”. Press SHOW. Then press NEXT until the display reads “Set relocation:?”. Use CHANGE to toggle Y to move phones, N to turn feature off. Exit programming.
4. Unplug the phone(s) you want to move. Unplug a maximum of two at a time. Plug in the first set you unplugged at the new location. Wait five minutes for the set to “read” its new location, then press Feature *0, and press an intercom button. The display will show the extension number and name. If correct, you may now plug the other phone in to its new location. Wait five minutes to check the status using Feature *0. Deactivate Set Relocation after moving phones.

Good Luck!!

The password 266344 is incorect above!!

You need to use the system coordinator plus password: Feature **266344 SCPlus password: 727587

They can enter either way. Why is 266344 incorrect?

Thanks to all that replied, we got to the answer...

Another issue
We need to buy another phone system, Meridian starter, 2 phone, 2 line, voicemail, autoattendant, and the ability to transfer calls to an outside number.

Any help?

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back