Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Norstar Nortel meridian 0-32 system call out line

Status
Not open for further replies.

segiu

Technical User
Jan 20, 2015
US
Hello Geeks,
Could someone help me with this issue :
We have Norstar Nortel meridian 0-32 system with phone T7316E . when I call out I should dial 9 first then number which means that is in pool line.
When I call out we are having something 017,018,019,020 so when I call one number it use 018,when someone call from another phone it use 019. I have problem with line 019 and we want to eliminate from system because this is disconnected.w hen I dial 9 then number if it selected 019 then I have to leave this open, press another line and dial again 9 and number then system use 020.My question can someone guide me how to remove this specific 019 channel from pool in to the system. so when phones dial out to use only 017,018,020.
Thank you .I hope you understand what do I mean.

You may want to ask over on the Norstar forum for specific how to's. But suffice to say you need to remove that line out of Pool A and make it public, problem solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back