Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Norstar Flash. Cannot get into admin???

Status
Not open for further replies.

519tech

Technical User
Jul 30, 2008
CA
Hey all; I have a customer with a cics and a flash. I can get into admin using feature 983, however when I press AA, it says "not allowed"???? I have done a "reinstall" and the problem remains. Any ideas? Thanks, as always.

Did you have the AA before on the same unit and software? If this is a refurb or software change, look to see if you have a Flash Lite (which will not have the AA).

You could use the built in AA with your CICS and use the Flash lite for the mailboxes. I have personally never tried this setup before but I wouldn't see why it won't work and the plus is not needing to purchase any other software/hardware.

Jeremy J. Carter
Charm City Communications
Norstar. BCM. CS1000 Programmer

Hey all; yep! It was a flash lite, using the internal AA from the cics. It's been so long that I just forgot that there were any left in existence. Figured it out about ten minutes after I posted. Thanks to all who responded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back