Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Norming asset accounting 5.6 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maggied

Technical User
Jun 23, 2011
CA
Hi,
I have a just activated Norming asset accounting in a new company and when I go into the license information I receive the following message

Fiscal year is not defined in the Fiscal Calendar.
Error occurred when opening view AM0007.
View 'AM0007' is not a valid View ID
error occurred when activating Sage Accpac Data Source.

The fiscal year is setup in fiscal calendar so I am not sure what is causing the error. This module works fine in all the other companies.

If anybody has any suggestions that would be great.
Cheers
Maggie

I have other companies that are fine and using asset management. All the companies are on the same server accessing the same system manager and modules. So reinstalling AM will not resolve me problem.

Figure out what's different about this company, like other 3rd party modules. Or the wrong version is activated.

Hi,
I figured out the issue. All the other companies (databases) were upgraded 3 months ago from 55 to 56. On the brand new company I activated the same version as the other companies AM 56 and I got the above error. So I did a restore on the new company from before I activated AM and activated AM 55 and I can assess it, so I setup everything in the AM Options and then I activated 56 and it is working now.

Thanks for your posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back