Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Non-SCCS call placed to IVR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sympology

MIS
Jan 6, 2004
GB
I keep noticing these in the event log. The ACDN isn't valid and there is no Orign DN. Anyone have an idea what is causing this?
We're experiencing voice processing faults at the moment and I'm working my way through those, just wonder if these are related.

Non-SCCS call placed to IVR ACDDN / Voice Port (16777345.,ACD DN: 5 Orig DN: .,\vsm_vob\nivsm\src\VsmRsrc.cpp\2509\DSPUnit::HandleUnknownCall.)

Non-SCCS call placed to IVR ACDDN / Voice Port (16777355.,ACD DN: 9 Orig DN: .,\vsm_vob\nivsm\src\VsmRsrc.cpp\2509\DSPUnit::HandleUnknownCall.)

Non-SCCS call placed to IVR ACDDN / Voice Port (16777359.,ACD DN: 10 Orig DN: .,\vsm_vob\nivsm\src\VsmRsrc.cpp\2509\DSPUnit::HandleUnknownCall.)

2 decades from retirement, 2 minutes from a breakdown

Hi,
I had the same errors when i first started here... probably something to do with your MerMail ports. They MUST be resticted to SCCS usage. I hope this will help you (if you have MerMail)...

Ben

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back