Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Non deliverable message after changing a rule

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghudson

MIS
Jul 29, 2002
GB
Hi,

We have exchange 5.5 SP5 on Win nt4 server sp6. We have had to move the server into a new domain and move all users into new distribution list (UKKN to UKCA) All works fine. except for the following.

There is 1 user that had 2 people as delegates within his profile. e.g. User1 and User2 could see his calendar, accept meetings etc. Since moving he has removed User2.

However, if a meeting request is sent through to him from some1 else (e.g. user3). User3 gets an undeliverable message back from User2. However it states the following:-

User2 UKKN on (date)
The recipients name is not recognised.

The thing is, UKKN doesn't even exist anymore. User2 is on UKCA now...?

I have checked all settings on the server and on all users workstations, but can not find anything to suggest a problem.

ANy ideas?

I found an article on Microsoft.com, How to use Mdbvu32.exe to identify and remove a delegate rule from a mailbox. Article Q312433.

I am going to give this a try.

Thanks

Greg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back